Working in Partnership with
Strategic Network Solutions and Creditsafe are now working together in partnership. Strategic Network Solutions was delighted when Creditsafe moved into the US market offering a better solution for US companies.
Creditsafe is now the world's most used provider of company credit reports and Strategic Network Solutions believe that Creditsafe's data quality, ease of use and fantastic Freedom Access packages which give virtually unlimited access to US company reports simply makes them a better choice than any of the other major B2B credit reporting companies.
Complete the form on the right of this page to get a free demo of Creditsafe’s Domestic and/or International Business Credit Reports.
Creditsafe’s Business Credit Reports include
- Risk Rating – Highly predictive scoring models measure the likelihood of a company’s payment performance becoming seriously in the next 12 months
- DBT (Days Beyond Terms) – Trade payment analysis highlights how a company pays their suppliers and how it compares to their industry
- Trade Payment data – Millions of payment experiences provide an exceptional view of how companies pay their invoices by industry
- Credit Limit – Recommendation of the total amount of credit that should be outstanding at any one time
- Legal Filings – Extensive coverage of State/Federal Tax Liens, UCC Filings, Judgments and Bankruptcies.
- Group Structure and Linkages – Uncover corporate hierarchical structure by identifying parent companies, subsidiaries and branches at a global level
- Financial Data – Directly link to financial statement information based on income statements and balance sheets
- Company Information – Robust view of companies including: Business Type, Address Type, Number of Employees, Primary SIC Code Industry Classification, Years in Business, Annual Sales Amount, Location Type.
- Payment Trend – Powerful trend analysis that tracks companies’ payment performance over time
- Safe Number – Creditsafe’s unique identifier for every registered company
- Officer Report – Uncover the officers of each company and identify other known affiliations
- Media Solutions – Search millions of news articles on a company and gain additional insight through current events
- Commentary – An easy-to-read summary of recent changes that are affecting the company either positively or negatively
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Data – Understand transportation companies’ Motor Carrier safety ratings, fleet size and types of cargoes moved
- Government Award Information – Identify companies that have been awarded government contracts or grants
- Socio Economic Program Participant – Indication whether a company is certified by Federal Government as Socio-Economic impacted entity
- Possible OFAC –Flag sanctioned businesses that the U.S. government prohibits from trading with under the Patriot Act
- Google Maps – Pin-point the exact location of a business